Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Starting Off Right !!!!



We really appreciate your patience during our "downtime" over the past 3 weeks. I did not realize that I would not be able to enter posts or administer changes to the blog while I was out of the country.  And even though I had an assistant here in the US, there were still technical issues that had to be resolved.  Thank you for understanding and tolerating our growing pains.  With that said I would like to introduce the Triple L Club's new format and pray that there will be no more glitches, thus allowing for consistent posts and comments throughout the week.

During our intro posts, we reviewed the 3 Triple L components Living, Life & Loving It (Live, Life, Love). Each week (on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) you will find a post on one of the Ls for the week.

                                                    LIVE                           

 Living is more than just waking up every morning.  I don't know about you, but some days that very act of getting started is harder than other days.  What keeps you going, or motivated to begin another day?  How do you set your agenda and maintain it throughout the day?  What catapults you to that place of living (for the day) instead of merely going through the motions?  One mistake I've made is not taking those first few minutes upon awakening and acknowledging the source of life...GOD.  Thanking Him for another day to live and experience life is something I should never be too busy to do.  Secondly, it is so important to take the time to remember that everything I face can wait a few minutes...that it is so important to start my day with an attitude of gratitude and reflection: a word of prayer, scripture and reflection (devotion).  No matter how packed the agenda is, this time with our Creator sets the tone for the entire day.   I didn't always do this, and sometimes even now I don't do everything right away.  But I make it a point, before my feet hit the floor, to wiggle my toes, move my limbs, and whisper a word of thanks to GOD for another day! And before get to work, usually during the ride, I commune with God. 
                     

            "All of that sounds good (those images above)…but HOW you might ask…it’s not as easy as it sounds".  As adults, our lives have become complicated with the responsibilities of managing our lives, parenting, maintaining relationships and jobs, and so many other things.  God knows and loves you.  He is here to help you and enrich your life. You are not in this alone!  Start each day with an open mind and a sincere heart, acknowledging Him and his importance to you.  It’s so easy to get caught up in the day to day hustle and bustle, but believe me, when you start your day with God, maneuvering becomes much easier. You accomplish more and better equipped to handle the unexpected. Even when things are rough, it’s good to know that the Creator of the universe has your back!  God honors your faith and trust in Him and appreciates your desire and effort in developing a true relationship with Him. Therefore, determine to start your day off right and give God some time...  START each day with GOD!
                                
He is.... Priscilla Shirer    (Video Link...Please Listen)




                                                    
                                .   
        Thanks for joining us.  Next post Thursday 3/21/19.  Please enhance the LLL community by adding a comment below.  Until next time...
                             Keep Living For God !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment